Being a prestigious institution, we take in students who will contribute and foster principles of intermingling culture. We make sure that the students admitted to RIS possess certain qualities, it is the first place where he begins communicating with other people and as responsible educators it is our duty to provide conducive atmosphere. For admission in Greater Heights Public School, please follow procedure accurately.
Admission to any class will be subject to availability of seats.
1. The registration form duly filled in all respect, should be submitted to the school office on or before the last date of submission for registration forms.
2. After scrutinizing the registration form the parents will be informed about a written test date for their ward/wards.
3. The written test will be followed by an interaction session preferably on the same day or one day later. Both the parents must be present in the school campus on the day of test or interaction. There may be a gap of an hour or so between the sessions and the entire procedure may last up to three hours, and hence parents are advised to plan their schedule accordingly.
4. The parents of successful candidate will required to complete the admission formalities by depositing the required fees and other charges along with the necessary documents within the described period.
· You use this diary to communicate with the facilitator.
· Do check the bag of your ward for circulars, worksheets, invitation or homework.
· Please avoid taking leave for your ward for a half day as far as possible for security reasons. In case of emergency please take written permission from the Principal/ Vice Principal. Class teachers and Bus Incharges must be duly informed.
· Please do not give MOBILE PHONES to your ward. Any child carrying a mobile phone shall be fined and disciplinary action will be taken.
· Kindly label all the belongings of your ward neatly with the name ,class ,section and roll number
· Please ensure that your child comes to the school punctually and regularly to maintain rhythm in activity.
· Please do not send children who are unwell to school.
· You should immediately inform the school in case of any change in office, residential address and telephone numbers. These are vital in the interest of the safety of your child.
· Often children insist on bringing toys to the school. Please ensure that no toys, trinkets or any other object is brought to school except when there is a 'Show and Tell.'.